Wednesday 10 May 2017

Pink and teal

I'm definitely loving this colour combination.  I'll say what I've used in a bit.  First and most importantly this beautiful image has been design by Wendy Burns from All Dressed Up, our sponsors at Outlawz Sketch for this month.

This image has been coloured with ProMarkers and polychromos pencils.  The edges of the image has been distressed with Milled Lavender ink from Tim Holtz.

Here's our sketch for today

For my design I've used papers from Lemoncraft, 13arts and Lili of the Valley.  The banner at the top was cut using a La La Land Die.  Ive added a few pearly gems to this.


I've used on of the hearts from the banner to the top left of the image.

The fine organza ribbon was bought from Crafty Ribbons (with a hand tied bow) and I've added a WOC apple blossom.

Hope you love my inspiration today - hope to see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Scribbles Designs - Shades of Spring
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Life Is Colourful
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
The Crafters Cafe - Feminine
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Flowers
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful card and I 'm loving that colour combination too. Hugs Mrs A.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Beautiful card Andrea! Gorgeous coloring on this sweet girl...fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wow, it's a gorgeous creation! I love sketch interpretation! Wonderful colours and colouring!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card and the coloring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Sue said...

Gorgeous Andrea! and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue xx

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Calendar.
~DT Janis

scrapfantazje said...

Beautiful colours!
Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge:)
Marzena DT