Sunday 23 April 2017

Think of a Film or a Song

Yeah well I wasn't actually aware I was thinking of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang when I started drawing this image Bryan's Baby which you can now find in my shop - click here :)

I started out drawing our friends Morgan, then I started to change the shape slightly as I went along.  It's ended up Steampunk style with wings LOL!

You can get this image and any of my others with 10% off by quoting SKIANDREA10 at checkout on Etsy
I've used Copics and polychromos pencils to colour the image.  I've done it red on the recommendation of my hubby.  I wasn't sure it would work but I LOVE how its come out.
I had to do a CAS card to showcase the image for you.  I've framed it with black card and doodled a border.

The sentiment was created at the time of printing.

Hope you love my inspiration with my new image.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafts & Me - Things with Wings
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Add A Sentiment
Crafting by Designs - Vintage
Sweet Stampin - I wish I could Fly
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld - Anything Goes




14 comments:

Jan said...

I love this amazing car xx Jan

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow Andrea, amazing image and amazing colouring work here too. Just absolutely stunning work. Love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/


brenda said...

Great card for the song title and great masculine card, ay thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Viv said...

Wonderful hand drawn image, coloured to perfection. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

Chris said...

Oh my goodness, what a fantastic image! Love the CAS design too! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Megan J said...

Hi Andrea, a super card and so well drawn, you are a very talented lady, it reminds me of the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang flying car, CAS was definitely the way to go looks like a classic card for the guys... Thank you for joining in with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... Have a wonderful week... Megan

Olga Fink said...

Wow such a fantastic image! and your coloring is gorgeous!
Thank you so much for joining us at the DigiStamps4Joy challenge!
Best of luck with your entry!
xoxo Olga DT member

Dora said...

Beautiful image and colourwork.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Unknown said...

Very nice, clean and elegant. Love the style of your card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Design and good luck xxx

Alex said...

Great card, Andreea! Just love the layout.
Thanks for playing along with our challenge #36 at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex
*DT* Craft Rocket {#36 – Inspired by a movie / book}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#4 – Easter}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL, I LOVE the image, so different, it looks great in red, (hubby was right, don't tell him LOL) The CAS design and the sentimentis perfect. Thank you for joining us at Morgan's Artworld. Hope to see you again. Faith DT

Sammy said...

Oh wow, what a FANTASTIC image! I really love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Desire Fourie said...

This is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of INSPIRED BY A SONG challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member