Friday 20 May 2016

Pop of PINK

I love making monochromatic cards.  It reminds me of sketching when I was young.

The image I've used here is Waiting for Spring from Saturated Canary.
Instead of doing the whole image in grey scale I decided to add a pop of colour.  As this is a spring themed card I've used my favourite colour PINK!! :D

I've used several neutral grey Copics to produce this and one pink.

To showcase the image I've used a simple layout and used design paper from Docraft and a scrap of let over paper from Lili of the Valley.  There's also some black card stock to frame the layers.

The only embellishment are some black gems.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - May Days
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Spring
Art by Miran - Anything Goes
Colouring Crazy Challenge - Liquorice Colours
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Janette said...

STUNNING, I LOVE it so much...wow....x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

gorgous card,

hugs
Claudia
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

Jacq said...

Simply stunning! Grey is my colour of the moment, can't go wrong with that. :)

Angie said...

Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Moments.
Angie DT

brenda said...

Lovely design and colours and a great creation for our challenge, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

I have some Tattered Lace goodies to be won here

Have a good Sunday.

B x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kathy said...

I love monochromatic, too. You did a great job with this card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Your Scrapbook Place.

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely creation - Thank you for joining us at Graph'It Markers this time xx