Thursday 12 May 2016

Cascade

I only got this the other day and seen as I had five minutes - LOL!! it took more than that :D
I decided to get her coloured up and onto a card before I started anything else

The image is one of Julia Spiri's called The Flower Girl
I printed her at the bottom right of some card  so I could do something in the space to the left of the image. The image itself has been coloured with ProMarkers.

There's one design paper from Craftwork Cards.  That and the image has both been distressed before mounting onto the card.

The image is all girly and flowery so I'd already decided I wanted to do a flower cascade down the left hand side.  I've used paper flowers from Hobbycraft in two different sizes to do this.

I've just added one other thing.  Some pink gems on the top right corner.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Julia Spiri - Anything Goes
Graph It Colouring Crazy Challenge - Shabby Chic
Paradise of Stamps - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes
The Crafters Cafe - Feminine
Petal Lu - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - Flowers Everywhere
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - May Flowers
Glitter n Sparkle - One for the Ladies

9 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this image and your gorgeous card design Andrea. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin' for our 'May Flowers' challenge. Your gorgeous cascade of flowers is so perfect for our challenge this week. Hope we'll see you back again soon. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

The Little Stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful. I am glad I found this as I am following you now! :-)

Sharon x

Julia Spiri said...

Really beautiful! Love this! So elegant, romantic and amazing!
Hugs, Julia xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This card is so soft and pretty! Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin’ “May Flowers” Challenge!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Julia Spiri. Hope to see you again next time.

Tracey C - Unicorncrafter said...

Fantastic entry into the Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog. Thanks for joining in the fun.
Hugs Tracey C - DT

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great work. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs, Yvonne

Helen said...

Great card - beautifully made.

Thanks for joining us at the Julia Spiri Challenge.

Helen x

Kay Dalton said...

so pretty love the delicate colour palette, thanks for joining us at Petal Lu, hugs kay