Friday 15 April 2016

Someone has a birthday

We've a new theme starting today at Oddball Art on the blog - BIRTHDAY

This should be a really easy one for you to join in.  If you want to use Lizzy's images you can get new ones cheaper by quoting my code DTANDREA10 at check out in Etsy.  This will get you 10% off :D



I've made a clean and simple card for you today using image number 12

She's been coloured with Copics and I've given her fiery red hair :D


The single piece of design paper that I've used for the border is from DCWV.  Around the edges of the image I've done some doodling with a biro.

The sentiment was cut out of black card stock using a Spellbinders die.

To finish off I've used a few sequins and gems


Looking forward to seeing your birthday makes
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Robyn's Fetish - Add a Sentiment
Crafty by Designs - Anything Goes
Create and Inspire - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chics - Showcase 9
Stamping Sensations - One for the Girls
Crafty Boots - Use a Sentiment








No comments: