Monday 25 April 2016

Bubble Dreams

Originally when I drew this dig I had imaged her with bubbles containing all sort of girly fantasy things such as dragons, butterflies, bunnies, flowers etc.

It didn't turn out quite as planned.  It was so hard to draw an image and have it print off so you could colour it I decided to scrap that idea and just go with the bubbles.

I decided to keep the name of the image the same though.  Bubble Dreams is available from my Etsy shop SheepSki Designs.
I do like to give myself a challenge, both hair and bubbles on this one.  I've used a combination of ProMarkers, Copics, polychromos pencils, a white gel pen and a biro to achieve this look.

To showcase the image I've created a CAS card just framing the image with black card.

The sentiment has been cut out of clack card with a Spellbinders die.  The only other embellishment are some rhine stones scattered around the card and some black gems
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Time - For the Kids
Our Crafty Corner - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Feminine
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Sharon Smith said...

Stunning image xxx

Victoria Rowson said...

Beautiful. I love how you have coloured those bubbles.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful creation lovely image and colours, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
hugs
lorraine x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful creation, Thank you for joining us over at Our Crafty Corner, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

ccheney said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)